Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet the Staff - Amber Wilson


Name: Amber Wilson

Hire Date:
2/13/12

Title: Accounting/Administration

What Does Accounting/Administration Do?:

To me all the fun stuff…preparing invoices and statements, processing payments, and reconciliations.  Lisa has passed the monthly newsletter torch to me so don’t forget to submit your upcoming events on http://www.powercard.com/biz.


Work Experience:

Over 10 year’s administrative experience in the banking, grocery and real estate industries.  Most recently was an office manager for a small company here in Wilmington.  Before that spent 2 ½ years at SuperValu as an advertising coordinator handling the Foodland group.

Proudest Moment:
I have never been a runner but this March I completed my first 15K!

What Is Your Favorite Meal?
Hmmm…Does dessert count?  I have a sweet tooth and love Key Lime Pie.  It’s my favorite!!!

Which Muppet do You Most Identify With?
I guess it would be Count Dracula. I do work in accounting!

Contact Amber Wilson at:
amber@powercard.com
877-229-7299

No comments:

Post a Comment